Pursing the Vision
2015 ILOTA Annual Conference
St. Charles, IL
Call for Papers is Now Open
During the submission process, speakers must read and agree to the following statements.
- ILOTA reserves the right to assign the day and time that accepted submissions will be scheduled.
- All OT, OTA, and student speakers whose submissions are accepted for presentation must register for conference at least on the day they are scheduled to present.
- Confirmations will be sent by e-mail by late June 2015 regarding acceptance of submissions. Confirmations not acknowledged by the due date may result in a session being dropped from the final program.
- Standard audiovisual equipment will be available as follows for all sessions except Posters: LCD projector, projection screen, wired internet line, sound connection (laptop to house sound or one portable speaker), power strip, DVD/VCR player, and dry erase board.
- Speakers are responsible for bringing their own laptop for presentations and they must have a working knowledge of the set up of the LCD projector and cable hook up. Speakers with Mac computers will also need to bring their own VGA adapter to connect to the projector.
- Speakers will have the option to post handouts on the ILOTA website, which will be available for download by attendees. Instructions will be provided at a later date.
- If speakers wish to provide printed copies of handouts, they must bring their own.
Click here to submit on-line