Celebrating 100 Years of Occupational Therapy
2017 ILOTA Annual Conference
Call for Papers is Now Open
During the submission process, speakers must read and agree to the following statements.
- All OT, OTA, and student speakers (including poster presenters) whose submissions are accepted for presentation must register for conference at least on the day they are scheduled to present.
- ILOTA reserves the right to assign the day and time that accepted submissions will be scheduled.
- Confirmations will be sent by e-mail by late June 2017 regarding acceptance of submissions. Confirmations not acknowledged by the due date may result in a session being dropped from the final program.
- Standard audiovisual equipment will be available as follows for all sessions except Posters: LCD projector, projection screen, power strip.
- The following equipment may be available upon request: DVD/VCR player, sound and/or connections to house sound, and dry erase board.
- Speakers are responsible for bringing their own laptop for presentations and they must have a working knowledge of the set up of the LCD projector and cable hook up. Speakers with Macintosh computers will also need supply their own VGA adapter to connect to a projector.
- Speakers will have the option to post handouts on the ILOTA website, which will be available for download by attendees. Instructions will be provided at a later date.
- If speakers wish to provide printed copies of handouts, they must provide them.