Break the logjam!
As you know, the Illinois legislature and the Governor have come to a stalemate in terms of passing a budget. We all realize that this has had a great impact on OTs, OTAs, OT students and the people who are current or potential recipients of occupational therapy services across the state. Please join us in a campaign to let the Governor and the leaders of the legislature know that we want them to come to a resolution. Attached is a flyer which I am asking you to email to the following people:
1. Governor Rauner www.illinois.gov/gov Go to "Contact Us" "Voice an Opinion"
2. House - Michael Madigan, email@example.com
3. Senate - John Cullerton, firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Majority Senate - Don Harmon, email@example.com
House - Barbara Flynn Currie firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Minority Senate- Christine Rogdono, email@example.com
House - Jim Durkin Durkin@ILHOUSEGOP.org